Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

Sorry to all of you out there in blogger-sphere who may follow my blog, my mind has been in other places.

I remember lying with my family watching the fireworks and thinking about how beautiful they are, but also about how fast they end. Fireworks live for one moment, to be shot into the sky, full speed ahead, with all eyes on them, and produce the most beautiful creation they can, then they fade.'



That is pretty much how life is, or should be. Sometimes it's hard to remember how fleeting life really is. I sat there underneath the starry night sky, and it dawned on me that I really need to start making a change, as well as improving everything that I want to in life. I'm 20 years young, very young to most people over (cough 35) but in 5 years I will have reached what will probably (and hopefully) be 1/4 of my life. To sit and think, wow, 1/4 of my life is almost over can really serve a person a HUGE slice of humble pie.



I just hope that all of you out there are really doing what you love, because there is no day, but today. Tomorrow is not promised and your future truly is what you make it.

The Main Attraction:
Life

Go forth and be like those fireworks! Powerful, risky, exhilarating, beautiful, and honest; and do all of these things full speed ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment